Configuring self-contained Concourse pipelines is a great way to try things out before diving into the deeper content.
Each example contains a pipeline YAML snippet which can be copy-pasted to a local file and configured on your instance via
fly set-pipeline. From there you may want to poke around and try changing parts of the configuration to learn how things work. All the available knobs to turn are covered in the Docs.
- 2.1 Hello World pipeline
- 2.2 Serial job example
- 2.3 Pipeline
- 2.4 Task inputs and outputs example
time-triggered job example
git-triggered job example
- 2.7 Manually triggered job example
- 2.8 Job & task hooks example
- 2.9 Golang library testing example
- 2.10 Rails application testing example
- 2.11 Nodejs application testing example
- 2.12 PHP application testing example