The very first thing to configure with Concourse is how users will log in, and what those users should be able to do.
This is configured in two separate tiers:
Authentication, how users identify themselves, is configured on the
Authorization, how user access is determined, is configured on each team.
Concourse currently supports the following auth methods:
- 188.8.131.52 Local User auth
- 184.108.40.206 GitHub auth
- 220.127.116.11 GitLab auth
- 18.104.22.168 BitBucket Cloud auth
- 22.214.171.124 CF/UAA auth
- 126.96.36.199 LDAP auth
- 188.8.131.52 Generic OIDC auth
- 184.108.40.206 Generic oAuth
Any number of providers can be enabled at any one time. Users will be given a choice when logging in as to which one they would like to use.